2019 Butte Quilt Show
The 2019 Butte Quilt Show at the Civic Center Annex in Butte on the following two days:
- Friday April 12 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday April 13 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
The cost is $2.00 per day. The Raffle drawing will be held at 4:00 pm on Saturday. Please consult the calendar on this web site for details on when to drop off quilts.
Boutique-Contact Mariann Turner at 494-2188 for questions about producing item to be sold in the Boutique. Attach your name and a suggested selling price to the items before turning them in to Mariann. The Boutique is a fundraiser for the Guild.
Cost is $2 per person for each entry. Each paid member will be allowed to submit 2 quilts in addition to 1 item (one) for the 2019 Quilt Guild Challenge ( described below).
The theme for the show is Circle of Quilts.
The below quilt will be raffled off at this quilt show. Contact Julie Corbin for raffle tickets The Raffle Quilt was peiced and finished by member Marilyn Bugg.
Following are the guidelines for the members only 2019 Quilt Guild Challenge:
2019 Quilt Guild Challenge Rules:
- Only Chateau Quilt Guild members may enter. One quilted item per member
- Quilt needs to embody the theme "Circle of Quilters". It may have pieced, appliqued, embellished, foundation pieced, paper pieced or any other circle. The circle can be on the fabric, in the shape of the quilt, or any other possible way you interpret the theme.
- Item must not have been displayed at any previous Chateau Quilt Guild quilt show.
- Quilts and/or quilted projects won't be judged, just displayed for creativity and inspiration.
- Edges can be finished as you choose.
- Quilts must be quilted. It can be tied, hand quilted, machine quilted (including long arm), but must be quilted. Projects must be complete.
- Quilt can be a wall hanging, table runner, bed quilt, lap quilt, bag, apron, tree skirt, or anything displaying the "Circle of Quilts" theme.
- Paperwork or intent to turn in the challenge quilt project needs to be turned in by the March 2019 quilt guild meeting on March 21, 2019.
Below is the form (paperwork) for the quilt guild challenge quilt. Please fill it out and bring it to the March 21st meeting. Click on the box in the upper right corner then choose the printer icon on the upper right corner to print this form.